November 9, 2012

Wearing our Winter Woolies

We are loving this cold weather! It was fun to pull out all our "cold weather" clothes this week. We snapped a few pictures of the boys in their "woolies" after their baths tonight.
 They were enthralled with something, and it definitely wasn't the camera. Oh well, at least they were all looking the same place at the same time.
 
                                   Look at how much the boys have grown in 5 short months.



Tyler won  the student of the week award last Friday in chapel. His award was for cheerfulness. Jonathan and I were able to attend, and it was crazy to see him walking up on the platform. The same platform I walked on not too many years ago. Who am I kidding? I'm getting flat out OLD. I love the fact that he is able to attend the same school I attended as a young whipper snapper.

 

1 comment:

  1. As a Newcomer, I am always searching for on-line for articles that
    can support me. thank you

    Feel free to visit my homepage - Aus der privaten krankenversicherung In die gesetzliche

    ReplyDelete