May 7, 2012

Pearly Whites and A Seriously Displaced Placenta

Tyler is so dedicated to his strict dental regime that he sacrificed a portion of his nap time today to keep his teeth pearly white. Yes folks, he was busily flossing all those little pearlies instead of napping. He is also a big fan of Daddy's cologne, which he only gets to wear on Sundays. And, he likes for me to put mousse in his hair on Sunday's too, but specifically boy mousse not girl mousse.

Recently, my Mother has been referring to me as Puff because my legs and ankles are more often filled with fluid than not these days. Tyler was pointing to my legs this morning and asking me what we called them. I was stumped. Until finally he said, "Oh, that's right, Puff".( I had no idea my almost four year old knew my Mom's term of endearment for me.) He then wanted to know why my legs looked puffy, and I explained because Carter was in my tummy ,etc. He thought about it a little bit, and then the light dawned in his little face, and he said, "Oh, and Carter slides down into your legs. It made perfect sense to him. I love the rationality of little people.


Just for the record, five weeks from today we will officially be a FAMILY OF FIVE. Seems a bit surreal.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! 5 more weeks! I am sure you must be getting so excited... Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name Carter! Tyler is too cute! I love kids! You never know what will come out of their mouth next! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious!!! You're on the last leg of the journey now. :) I hope you're feeling good.

    ReplyDelete