November 29, 2011

From the Inside Out

           From the Inside Out God's Looking at me. From the inside out I hope He likes what He sees.
                  From the Outside I might not look so good. But you might change your mind
                                             If only you could. See me from the Inside out.

Does anyone remember that old children's song?? I believe it was off a kids Gaither "tape" back in the day. That song kept playing over and over in my mind when I was looking at these pictures I had taken of the boys today. Tyler was outside playing on the back porch, and Zachy was inside looking out wishing he was out there too.
I felt very convicted over this little tune, and have been asking God to search me and make me pleasing to Him. I pray that from the inside out==He likes what he sees.

No comments:

Post a Comment