February 21, 2012

IT'S FAMILY "MOTION" TIME

I thought I would share a video clip from our family devotion time, or as Tyler says, "Its time for family motions". Just for the record, family devotions aren't typically quite so crazy. I had to re-record this morning on my cell phone since what I recorded last night with our camcorder would never upload. Mr. Wiggle Worm, AKA Tyler, was done with quoting, recording and sitting still. :)



Tyler thought he was big stuff yesterday when he got to go outside and help Daddy pressure wash the driveway. Childhood innocence... before he realizes pressure washing, mowing and all that good stuff falls under the category titled work. :)
Here is a picture of the other little guy. He was just itching to get out there and play in the water.


I have to share my chuckle of the day. Tyler was supposed to be napping this afternoon, and when I went to check on him he had removed a small decorative wagon from the nightstand. I asked him to put it back, and get back in bed. He looked at me and said, " I can't put it back." When I asked him why, he said, "Because my two children are sitting right there". I asked him what his children were doing and one was helping him milk the cow and the other was mowing the lawn. I just went and checked on him a bit ago, and thankfully he and his "two children" are fast asleep. I love that he has a big imagination.  

1 comment: