September 30, 2011

Jonah and the Whale Revisited!

I am proud to announce that Jonah is no longer Moses. Tyler has finally gotten the Jonah story under his belt. He struggled a bit with the Tarsus/ Ninevah facts, but hey he is only 3. Enjoy the video clip.
Don't you love seeing things through the eyes of a child! I loved the way he explained the tummy wobbling and wobbling. :) Who knows, maybe next week Adam & Eve will no longer be known as Moses. Slowly but surely we are making progress over here at the Slagenweit household.

2 comments:

  1. From now I'm coming to see Tyler for my bedtime story! (and I can personally really relate to that wobbling belly)

    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Ellen,
    You are crazy! I laughed out loud when I read your comment!!! Tonya

    ReplyDelete