July 1, 2011

MINI TALENT SHOW & A MONSTROUS MOSQUITO BITE!

Happy Friday!  I have to share a couple Tyler Funnies from today. He saw a wedding picture of Jonathan and I, and commented hey, that's Mommy and Daddy~ aren't they cute. ha! He also told me that he had a tickle on his tooth~thankfully, he didn't request that I scratch it! Here is the little guy singing his rendition of the "Joy Song".
I have learned this week that Zach is very sensitive to bug bites. (Specifically, mosquitos) I think a mosquito could fly by our house and wave and Zach would swell up! ha. You will have to look beyond the large red bite in the center of his head....
I will leave you with one last picture of the mosquito bitten cookie monster.  I have to confess, I tried one of his Gerber arrowroot cookies, and they were pretty yummy. Hm. I might just have to sneak into Zachy's
 food cabinet and see what other tasty tidbits he's been hiding:)

2 comments:

  1. Man! That is quite a mosquito bite! And right on his head! Must be quite tasty!
    Love ya!
    ~April

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is pretty tasty! 4 days left, April! We can't wait to meet your little munchkin. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete