July 1, 2011

MINI TALENT SHOW & A MONSTROUS MOSQUITO BITE!

Happy Friday!  I have to share a couple Tyler Funnies from today. He saw a wedding picture of Jonathan and I, and commented hey, that's Mommy and Daddy~ aren't they cute. ha! He also told me that he had a tickle on his tooth~thankfully, he didn't request that I scratch it! Here is the little guy singing his rendition of the "Joy Song".
video
I have learned this week that Zach is very sensitive to bug bites. (Specifically, mosquitos) I think a mosquito could fly by our house and wave and Zach would swell up! ha. You will have to look beyond the large red bite in the center of his head....
video
I will leave you with one last picture of the mosquito bitten cookie monster.  I have to confess, I tried one of his Gerber arrowroot cookies, and they were pretty yummy. Hm. I might just have to sneak into Zachy's
 food cabinet and see what other tasty tidbits he's been hiding:)

2 comments:

  1. Man! That is quite a mosquito bite! And right on his head! Must be quite tasty!
    Love ya!
    ~April

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is pretty tasty! 4 days left, April! We can't wait to meet your little munchkin. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete