July 26, 2011

Zachy's First Haircut & the Itty Bittiest Birthday Party Peek!

It seemed quite fitting to have Zachy's first haircut on his first birthday. The child does not have an overabundance of hair, which he gets honestly from his 28 year old - I'm going to shave my head because I'm almost bald- Father, but snip snip away we went. Daddy did the haircut honors, and I was amazed at how much hair he cut off. Where had it been hiding?? I grabbed those little tendrils, slapped them in his baby book with some tape, waalah, done. Who knows, maybe we could superglue some of that hair on poor Daddy's head. Ha!
Excuse the random warblings in the video, but at least you get to see how well the little guy did for his first haircut! Since the night is waning and my bed is calling....wait, I think it just yelled to me... I am just going to leave you with a picture from Zachy's first Bday party! Stay tuned, I will hopefully post the rest tomorrow.
Happy First Birthday, Zach! We love having you as a part of our family! I love you a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment