July 20, 2011

A visit to Grandma, Pappy and A BRAND NEW NIECE!!

We were so happy that we were able to go spend the week-end with Dad and Mom Slagenweit! An extra perk: we got to meet little Miss Kaylynn, our NIECE! I repeat a GIRL! On the Slagenweit side we have been blessed with 7 boys, nary a girl in the bunch! Great job David and April!! She is beautiful! After meeting, Kaylynn, Jonathan is sold on the fact that we need a girl. Maybe someday....
Without further ado, Miss Kaylynn.









The boys loved being outside! The weather was absolutely perfect. One of the best parts of being home: fresh veggies. I was coveting their garden as I was walking around it, and contemplating what all I could stuff into my van. ha.( just kidding, well about the stuffing it into my van part anyway) I might just have to start my own little Floridian garden patch out back. Considering my green black thumb, how long do you think my garden would last?


Thanks for a wonderful time, Dad and Mom! You are the best!

Zachy had a very rough trip home. Between teething and being sick of his car seat~ not a good combo. The only time he was quiet was when he was sleeping or eating. Let's just say, he ate A LOT. My kind of kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment