August 24, 2011

Christmas in August

I am incredibly excited, jubilant, ecstatic, jumping up and down clicking my heels, high-fiving, over the moon happy. I got a PRINTER. Our printer has been on the blink for at  least 1 1/2 - 2 years....so this ,my friends, is BIG news. I am participating in a consigment sale this week-end, and I have to print off tags for all of my items. It hit me that this was going to be a big issue because I didn't have a printer that worked. Did I mention the sale is THIS week-end! Augh! I had a little chat with myself, "Self, what are you going to do about this printer issue in your life? You have dealt with it far too long, and you need to take the bull by the horns and march (well, I might end up with heat stroke so maybe I will just walk:) yourself to the store and buy a printer already.
I didn't want to spend a bunch on my printer, and decided to take a peek at craigslist to see if they had any listed. Sure enough, I found a BRAND NEW in the BOX printer for $10. I repeat $10. We picked it up last night ( sigh) and I'm in love. Here's a picture of the little beauty:



My precious little Printer also copies and scans. I tried out the scanning function with a couple pictures from our cruise.





Well, I better go...my new printer and I have a busy afternoon of printing off tags for the consignment sale. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment