August 20, 2011

Snippets From Our Saturday!

Today was Crazzzzyyy...but in a good way. Let's see, between work day at the church for hubby, a birthday party, bridal shower and a meeting in the evening with some of our youth. I would chalk it up to being a full day. Amazingly enough, in between all the craziness I was able to fit in some yard sale-ing. I know, it was tough, but someone had to do it. haha.
Some day, four score and ten years down the road, I WILL post our Alaskan cruise. I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die stick a needle in my eye. :) I thought I would share just a couple pictures from our trip....
First up, a view of one of the glaciers.
The Norweigan Star. ( Our beloved cruise ship)
Little Monkey Cousins with Little Monkey Matching Pajamas.

I saved the best for last. Wait for it. ELMO on STEROIDS. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment