June 23, 2011

Bryce with Sprinkles, Please.

Tyler requested Bryce for lunch today. It took me a little bit to realize that no my child was not a cannibal, but was requesting rice for lunch. He ended up with noodles, close enough, right? Not only did he get bryce, but he got sprinkles on his bryce. Sprinkles=Pepper.

Today was crazy hair day in our house. I moussed up Tyler's hair to stick straight up in the middle. I'm still not sure if he was impressed or appalled by it. And we moussed my hair to stick straight up everywhere....oh wait, my hair does that everyday anyway. I like to call it my frizzles. Let's just say my Chi hair straightener is my best friend. A shout out to Angie, who showed me that I too can have straight hair with a little extra effort. ha.

In other news, we had a visit from the tiny town racer today.

1 comment:

  1. David and I were just laughing at Zachy's video! He's fast and to busy watching Jay! :)

    ~April

    ReplyDelete