June 9, 2011

Taking the Plunge...

Hi. I'm here. I feel like I should be singing the Dora song , "I did it, I did it, Hooray". Can you tell I have a three year old at my house? I have been limping my way around blogger trying to figure it all out (Emphasis on limping) and have come to the quick conclusion that I am technically challenged. I stayed up way too late last night trying to figure it out and then laughed quite heartily today at what I had written.

The name of this little blog, The Slagenweit's by the Seashore, was born completely out of alliteration. We don't live by the sea...we do live by the ocean...that counts, right? Remember that tongue twister of dear Sally selling seashells by the seashore. Thank-you, Sally, for the inspiration.

Stay tuned for pictures of Tyler's third birthday...or should I say the day Tyler turned "free".

No comments:

Post a Comment