June 17, 2011

HOME=STARBUCKS

We have been working with Tyler on the different states trying to teach him where we live and where his Grandparents live. For some reason, he has the hardest time remembering that we live in  Florida. He can remember that his Grandparents are from Pennsylvania and Kentucky and he even remembers that we are going to Avaska, otherwise known as Alaska, this summer. Although, we probably shouldn't have explained the Alaska trip to him quite so soon because he doesn't understand we still have a month until we leave. When we went to Sams Club the other night he looked at me and said, "Mommy, is this Avaska?"
While driving down the road the other day I once again began quizzing Tyler on where we lived. He pipes up from the back seat and says STARBUCKS. I got so tickled. Do you think Mommy might love Starbucks a little too much? ha.



Anyone out there a yard saler?? I get so excited on Friday nights anticipating my Saturday morning yard sale-ing. Just thought I would leave you with one of my favorite yard sale purchases recently. I scored this incredible picture frame for $5.00. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Love the frame! Did you make what you put in the fame? Love it! I am liking yard sales more and more! Although it hasn't been a daily thing for me yet, but occasionally I'll stop when I see them. Can't what til our mega Watsontown community yard sales in Sept.!
    Love ya!!
    ~April

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, no I didn't make the lettering for the frame...I'm definitely not that crafty:) I can hardly cut in a straight line. ha. LOVE yard sales! Hope you find some great things at the community yard sale. Too bad I won't be up there in September to go with you:( Love ya!

    ReplyDelete