June 23, 2011

Decorating a La Yard Sale

I love Saturdays. Not only do I get to yard sale,  but I get to spend time with two of my favorite girls. ( Mom, don't you love being called a girl:) Of course, an extra perk is that we always stop at McDonalds. Food, count me in! ha.

I thought I would share some of the decor that I have found at yard sales. One of my favorite finds is the Paddington bear in Zach's room. It is in perfect condition. I remember asking how much they wanted for it, expecting a high price since its somewhat of a collector's item. When they said $2..uhm sold. The storage cubby/night stand I also found at a yard sale for $5 and the Paddington Bear books I found at Good Will for $6. The small pacy loving child is priceless.
I wanted to show an armoire that my husband shabby chic-ed. :) I don't have a before picture, but it used to be black.


No comments:

Post a Comment