June 30, 2011

AN ODE TO ME MUMSY!

Thank you for watching my two little lads;
For without you to babysit, I'd have to call Dad:)
You are a blessing I want you to know...
For whatever you reap that shall you sow.
Oops.It's whatever you sow that shall you reap.
While reading this poem, please, try not to weep.
I wrote all of this and what I'm trying to say
(On this very hot and muggy, almost July Day)
Is Jonathan, Tonya, Tyler and Zach;
Think that you are the best AND that is a FACT!
Thanks so much for always being willing to watch the boys! We love and appreciate you. Oh, and sorry for the corny poem:)

The giveaway ends in 30 minutes....if you haven't signed up you better hurry!

2 comments:

  1. For the record, I liked your corny poem. :) Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked my incredibly corny poem:) Miss you too! Hurry home:)

    ReplyDelete